First, the risk factors of casting and multiple accidents
Casting production has many processes, large lifting and transportation volume, high temperature in the production process, and various harmful gases and dust, smoke and noise, which cause burns, fires, explosions and mechanical injuries. Gravity casting machine In addition, it is also easy to cause occupational disease injuries such as heat radiation, poisoning, vibration and silicosis. Therefore, the safety focus of casting operations is to prevent dust, heat and mechanical damage. Below we introduce the safety precautions according to the different processes of the casting operation.
Second, the safe operation points
1. Sand mixing
Workers in sand mixing operations generally use a roller-type sand mixer. The main danger of this machine is that when the operator reaches out to remove the sand sample or tries to shovel the sand while the sand mixer is running, the hand is hung or dragged into the mix. In the sand machine, causing damage. To this end, Gravity casting machine we must pay attention to the following safety points when using the roller-type sand mixer:
(1) The machine should be maintained and managed by a special person. Before the vehicle is fully inspected and confirmed to be normal, it can be used.
(2) After the sanding machine is started, Gravity casting machine it is not allowed to pick up the material by hand, clean the grinding wheel, and it is strictly forbidden to take the sand sample by hand to the grinding plate.
(3) When entering the grinding plate for inspection and cleaning, the power must be cut off and a special person must be guarded. And on the switchgear, the safety signage of "someone overhauls, no closing" is hung.
(4) The sander should have a sampler, and the sander without a sampler must be sampled after shutdown.
(5) It is forbidden to shovel the sand from the machine while the sander is working.
(6) Clean up the sand and objects scattered on the work site in time to ensure the safety of personnel walking.
2. Modeling work
(1) Pay attention to the safety of lifting and transportation during the modeling operation. It is absolutely forbidden to work under the lifting object for the figure. The sand type should be placed on the stable and strong bracket to prevent the object from falling and colliding and injuring people.
(2) When hand-molding and core-making, pay attention to prevent the sand box, the core box from falling to the ground, the fingers being squeezed by the sand box, the nails in the sand and other sharp metal pieces to break the hand, nails and other feet. In the operation, pay attention to the way to carry the sand box and the core box, wear the safety shoes with strong soles, and separate the nails and metal fragments in the sand by sieving or magnetic separation.
(3) Stacking sandboxes for modeling to prevent collapse and injury, the total height of stacking should not exceed 2m.
(4) When using the pit shape, Gravity casting machine it is necessary to understand the water level of the pit modeling part to prevent the high temperature metal liquid from exploding when the pouring occurs, and the exhaust hole should be arranged so that the gas at the bottom of the mold can be smoothly discharged. .
(5) The ribs of the core iron and the sand box should not be exposed on the surface of the mold. Otherwise, because it absorbs moisture, the molten metal is prone to “bonfire” and burns the operator.
(6) When using machine modeling and core making, be sure to familiarize yourself with the performance and safe operating procedures of the machine.
(7) When modeling sanding, the operator should wear hard-headed work shoes and keep the spirit concentrated. When operating the tamping machine, do not squat on the feet or on the side of the box, the belt, the gate and the air outlet. So as not to affect the quality of the sand and cause personal accidents.
(8) When sand blasting, the operator should cooperate with each other; do not stack sandboxes and other items around the cantilever of the sand blasting machine; when stopping work, the cantilever should be tightly closed so that it cannot swim.
3. Sand drying operation
(1) When loading and unloading the furnace, Gravity casting machine a special person shall be responsible for the command. When loading and unloading the sand type (core), it shall be loaded and unloaded on average, and it shall not be unilaterally installed to avoid causing rollover.
(2) When loading the furnace, it should be ensured that the loading is stable, and the sand box stacking should be large and small, Gravity casting machine arranged in order. Apply iron pieces to the four corners between the upper and lower flasks to prevent tilting and shaking.
(3) Sand type (core) should pay attention to lifting weight when lifting, and should not exceed the driving load. Each lifting sand type requires the same size and size, and can not be mixed.
(4) It is forbidden to stack flammable materials and explosive materials near the fire door.
(5) It is forbidden to stack obstacles near the furnace door and around the track to ensure smooth traffic.
(6) Wear a heat-proof mask when adding coal or slag to prevent the flame and hot air from burning the face.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Castings produced by casting machines need to b...
- Scientific solution to the problem of casting m...
- How does the gravity casting machine correct th...
- Many points when casting machine produces coppe...
- Talking about the Factors Affecting the Quality...
- Introduction to low pressure and gravity castin...
- How to maintain and repair aluminum continuous ...
- What is the geometry of high-quality casting mo...
- Classification of casting molds and their casti...
- Main difference between casting mold and forgin...